When you come to me for your dental care, you are entrusting me with something very precious — your oral and physical health. I value your trust and consider it my mission to provide you with quality care that is safe, efficient, and effective. Much of my time is devoted to researching and understanding the best oral treatments and practices available. As a result, I have added an important new diagnostic tool to our office that is a real “game-changer,” with impressive benefits for you.
Diagnosis Begins With Seeing the “Problem”
There has been a leap forward in diagnostic equipment — the I-CAT 3D scanner. The I-CAT allows me to see details like never before because they are actually in three dimensions. What does this mean?
Now I can see your sinuses and upper airways as well as nerves and soft tissue. I can know the depth and placement of the roots of your teeth, the joints in your jaws, and more, with pinpoint accuracy. All of this information helps me to identify more accurately how I can help treat many conditions — from abscesses to gum disease to undiagnosed pain and headaches, to the placement of implants.
Even More Benefits for You
I am pleased to bring the incredible benefits of this piece of technology to your care. In addition to the improvements in diagnosing and planning your treatment, there are some other benefits that you will enjoy:
- Fewer scans are required than traditional x-rays because of the improved image quality the I-CAT produces.
- You will be seated in an open chair — no enclosed spaces are needed.
- I-CAT delivers less radiation than other x-ray equipment — about 100 times less than a traditional CT scan in a hospital.
- Your treatment can be planned with much greater accuracy because in one single scan the I-CAT creates every view we need for diagnostic purposes.
- More precise planning results and more efficient use of time — less time in the dental office for you!
I am happy to be able to bring this outstanding technology into our office. It will help me continue to fulfill your trust in me to provide you with the best in dental care. Call my office today to schedule an appointment to let me and our team take care of you!