How do you feel about your smile? Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Sometimes, your smile is the most memorable impression you’ll make on someone. Especially someone you’ve just met. Everyone deserves a smile they feel good about. A great smile gives a boost to your self-confidence, improves your appearance, and reduces stress. Porcelain veneers are a good option to cover imperfections that make you uncomfortable with your smile. At Magnolia Dental Care, we can give you something to smile about with porcelain veneers.
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored shells custom-fitted for the front surfaces of your teeth. Veneers are a conservative option for changing the appearance of your teeth.
Porcelain Veneers Cover:
- Chipped or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Natural Looking — The porcelain reflects light and looks like tooth enamel. The shape, length, and size of the veneers are customizable. Also, we choose the perfect shade for the veneers to give a beautiful and natural appearance.
- Durable and Stain Resistant — Porcelain veneers are resistant to staining because they are non-porous. Veneers can last between 10 and 15 years with proper care.
- Easy Maintenance — Take care of your veneers the same way you take care of your natural teeth. Brush your teeth twice daily and floss at least once a day. Schedule regular dental cleanings and exams.
- Minimally Invasive — Veneers don’t cover your entire tooth like a crown does. So we remove only a small amount of tooth enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
To find out if you’re a candidate for veneers, you’ll need a consultation. We’ll examine your teeth and gums to see if dental veneers are the right choice for you. We may take x-rays or impressions of your teeth during our time together.
Also, we’ll listen carefully as you explain what results you want to achieve. If you live in Seattle, Washington, or the surrounding areas, contact our office to schedule a consultation.