When you think about it, your teeth are a marvelous part of your body. They chew your food, aid in the formation of words and help you speak clearly. If properly cared for, they can last many years. Helping patients take care of their teeth is our mission at Magnolia…
Goodbye Metal Mouth and Brace Face! As a certified provider, Magnolia Dental Care is proud to offer our patients Invisalign. With Invisalign orthodontics, you can enjoy straight teeth without the hardware of traditional braces.
How It Works
Instead of using brackets, bands, and archwires, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to gently guide your teeth into the desired position. About every two weeks, you will wear a new set of aligner trays, each one getting you closer and closer to your ideal smile.
The Benefits Are Endless
The biggest perk of Invisalign treatment is that it provides the same results as traditional orthodontics without detracting from your smile. Other benefits include:
- Treatment is completed in a fraction of the time as traditional braces
- Fewer office visits are required, saving you time
- They are removable, allowing you to eat what you want
- They allow you to clean your teeth as usual; no floss threaders or dental picks needed
- They use gentle force and don’t create sores inside your mouth, making them far more comfortable than traditional orthodontics
With two dedicated dentists on staff, we are able to:
- Spend more time with our patients than most dentists
- Have appointment availability for urgent care
- Welcome additional new patients to our dental family
What other patients, like you, have to say.
In the interest of providing patients with the best treatments available, we continue our education as dental practitioners. This means that we are able to incorporate both traditional methods that have been proven to be effective as well as new trends, materials, techniques, and technology to ensure that each patient receives optimal dental care at each visit.
The entire body is interconnected from head to toe — including the teeth, jaw, and other oral structures. For this reason, we provide our patients with holistic care. In conjunction with a Postural Restoration Institute trained physical therapist, we are able to help patients with dental issues that may be hindering their body’s ability to repair. The result is an improved quality of life.
We transform more than just your smile. Watch our video to find out how!
We take the time to treat the whole patient — physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
If you would like more information, please call 206-283-2400