When you think about it, your teeth are a marvelous part of your body. They chew your food, aid in the formation of words and help you speak clearly. If properly cared for, they can last many years. Helping patients take care of their teeth is our mission at Magnolia…
For those who are missing teeth, dental bridges may provide an ideal solution. As their name implies, dental bridges “bridge” the gap that is created by one or more missing teeth. The teeth adjacent to the gap, also known as abutment teeth, are used to place and stabilize the bridge, restoring the smile to its original beauty.
Other Benefits Include:
- They are comfortable, as no force is placed on the gums when eating or speaking
- They correct speech impediments created by gaps in the dental arch
- They are permanently cemented to the abutment teeth and do not require removal or soaking to clean
- They are small and lightweight, making them easier to get used to than other prosthetics
- They prevent the remaining teeth from shifting, which can lead to alignment problems and future tooth loss
- They restore not only the beauty of the smile, but the confidence of the patient
Unlike dental implants, dental bridges do not require elaborate surgery and can usually be placed in just two office visits. When cared for properly, they can last for years to come.
Dental Work You Can Count On
With our dedicated staff, we are able to:
- Spend more time with our patients than most dentists
- Have appointment availability for urgent care
- Welcome additional new patients to our dental family
What other patients, like you, have to say.
In the interest of providing patients with the best treatments available, we continue our education as dental practitioners. This means that we are able to incorporate both traditional methods that have been proven to be effective as well as new trends, materials, techniques, and technology to ensure that each patient receives optimal dental care at each visit.
The entire body is interconnected from head to toe — including the teeth, jaw, and other oral structures. For this reason, we provide our patients with holistic care. In conjunction with a Postural Restoration Institute trained physical therapist, we are able to help patients with dental issues that may be hindering their body’s ability to repair. The result is an improved quality of life.
We transform more than just your smile. Watch this life changing patient testimonial video!
We take the time to treat the whole patient — physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
If you would like more information, please call 206-312-7633