Cosmetic Dentistry Options to Leave You Smiling Ear to Ear
While everyone else has been dreading wearing masks over the past few months, have you secretly been loving the easy opportunity to hide your smile? If you are self-conscious about your smile and usually take any opportunity to cover your mouth, smile with your mouth closed, or even avoid social situations, now is the perfect time to explore the opportunity of a new smile. We have extensive training and experience in a number of cosmetic procedures that are sure to leave you grinning brightly from ear to ear.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are perfect for patients with tooth discoloration, gaps between teeth, chipped, broken, or worn down teeth. We offer a selection of different cosmetic procedures in our office:
- Dental veneers are thin, tooth colored shells that are placed over existing teeth. They can be used to treat a number of concerns such as chips, cracks, severe discoloration, and small teeth.
- When it comes to desiring a bright white smile, over the counter teeth whitening kits and toothpaste just don’t do the trick. Professional in-office or in-home whitening kits help with the effects of staining from food, drinks such as coffee, smoking, aging, genetics, and medications.
- Orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign®, are recommended to close gaps and straighten teeth. Invisalign® treatment is the process of wearing clear removable trays to gradually straighten teeth. There are no brackets or wires required.
- A crown is a cover that goes over the existing tooth to restore its size, shape, and functionality. It resembles the appearance of a natural tooth and can be used to correct teeth that are broken, cracked, or contain large fillings.
- A dental bridge is used to close gaps caused by missing teeth and can prevent jawbone damage.
If you are interested in a consultation to learn which cosmetic dentistry procedure is a good fit for you, please contact our location in Seattle, WA today. We want to help you get the smile of your dreams and leave our office smiling ear to ear!