Update: Nothing is more important to us than your health and safety, and we are happy to say that our entire team has received their COVID-19 vaccines! We are dedicated to doing everything we can to make you feel comfortable and safe when you are in our office.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. First and foremost, your safety and well-being are our top priority. At all times, we utilize the highest level of precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
To set your mind at ease, below are a list of safety measures we have in place:
- Our team wears all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Proper disinfectants ensure that the office is kept clean at all times
- Surgically Clean Air (SCA) purifiers in every room
- We are monitoring our team on a daily basis
- Everything is sanitized for each patient
- Complete office sanitizing with Hypochlorous Acid fog
- Pre-screening questions prior to your dental visit
- Along with a few other changes and updates…